Just feel like posting up some poetry thingy...
haha...it's been a long time...
REALLY long time ago...
and they are written by ME...
IT'S COPYRIGHTED!!!
gotta pay me royalty to use it...hahaha
right...
since I have the inspiration right now...
so I better not let it go to waste...
might as well just write them out :)
so ENJOY
"To some, the best thing in life is by being wealthy or having a good career...
for me, the best in thing in life is to be able to see your ever so wonderful, yet elegant smile...
nothing will I not give in for it..."
"As I stand here under this night of starry sky,
with only thee on my mind,
thou art the forbringer of joy and colours of my life,
taking thy wishes as my own,
never will I contradict with it."
"If only words could possibly describe how beautiful thou truly art,
but nay, no mere words in the dictionary art enough to do that."
"Even if the world is against thee, I shall still be by thy side,
but only be loving thee from afar. I pledge my undying love for thee."
haha...it's been a long time...
REALLY long time ago...
and they are written by ME...
IT'S COPYRIGHTED!!!
gotta pay me royalty to use it...hahaha
right...
since I have the inspiration right now...
so I better not let it go to waste...
might as well just write them out :)
so ENJOY
"To some, the best thing in life is by being wealthy or having a good career...
for me, the best in thing in life is to be able to see your ever so wonderful, yet elegant smile...
nothing will I not give in for it..."
"As I stand here under this night of starry sky,
with only thee on my mind,
thou art the forbringer of joy and colours of my life,
taking thy wishes as my own,
never will I contradict with it."
"If only words could possibly describe how beautiful thou truly art,
but nay, no mere words in the dictionary art enough to do that."
"Even if the world is against thee, I shall still be by thy side,
but only be loving thee from afar. I pledge my undying love for thee."
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, August 25, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
4 comments