damn...
it's a tough job...
very long hours of doing the same thing...
job specialization...something like that...
staring at the CRT monitor...
for like 7 hours straight...
daaaaaaaaaaaayuuuumnnnnnnnnnnn....
you can go crazy...hahaha...
but at least I am doing something now...
better than sitting at home and doing nothing...
it is a very busy job...
extremely heavy workload...
oh well...
at least I get to sleep late...
hahahaha...
my job only starts at 1...
so yea...pretty cool with that...
waking up early is just not my thing....
not at all...
anyway...goodnight for now...
it's a tough job...
very long hours of doing the same thing...
job specialization...something like that...
staring at the CRT monitor...
for like 7 hours straight...
daaaaaaaaaaaayuuuumnnnnnnnnnnn....
you can go crazy...hahaha...
but at least I am doing something now...
better than sitting at home and doing nothing...
it is a very busy job...
extremely heavy workload...
oh well...
at least I get to sleep late...
hahahaha...
my job only starts at 1...
so yea...pretty cool with that...
waking up early is just not my thing....
not at all...
anyway...goodnight for now...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 01, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments