Life recently...  

Posted by OutlawZ

Found a job as a "Data Entry-er"...
hahahaha...
I don't know what's the term for it...
but yea...I do data entry...
later today gonna have a training at 3pm...
phew....
but the parking there is expensive...
damn...
work work work...
the pay is on hourly basis...
and they will only call me to work if they need me...
so...hopefully they'll need me a lot...hahahah...
then only I can earn a decent money....
or I'll just sit at home and rot some more...

then last Thursday...
BBOY GONZA from THAILAND
Representing GROUND SCATTER CREW
came to Penang...for Bboy of the Month...
in New World Park!!!!!
he came here to judge and to do workshop...
he's awesome!!!
funny dude...and a cool bboy...

Here's Bboy Gonza and Me

and here is the winner of this month Bboy of the Month (June)
Bboy Hann and Me

awesome week...
finally found a job...
and the workshop...
just 1 sad thing....the death of Michael Jackson...
the most beloved singer...
and a great dancer!!!!!!!!

wish me luck for my job...haha

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments