35 days of what?
of freaking holidays...
freaking awesomely unbelievably fantastically magnificently ultimately...
BORINGNESS OF DAMNATION!!!!
oh yea....
ugh................
gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd...
I am 100% certified insanity now...
guess it is time for me to go on mass murdering...
since I can plead insanity...
no death sentence for me...woohoo!!!!
just maybe life sentence in the mental disorder hospital...
sigh...
hmmmmm...
the appeal result should be out soon enough...
I guess....and I hope it will be great news...
the suspense yet again...
it's such a thrill...oh yes....
let's just hope I have the power to sustain the outcome...
ahahaha...
craaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
of freaking holidays...
freaking awesomely unbelievably fantastically magnificently ultimately...
BORINGNESS OF DAMNATION!!!!
oh yea....
ugh................
gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd...
I am 100% certified insanity now...
guess it is time for me to go on mass murdering...
since I can plead insanity...
no death sentence for me...woohoo!!!!
just maybe life sentence in the mental disorder hospital...
sigh...
hmmmmm...
the appeal result should be out soon enough...
I guess....and I hope it will be great news...
the suspense yet again...
it's such a thrill...oh yes....
let's just hope I have the power to sustain the outcome...
ahahaha...
craaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Thursday, June 04, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments