2 AWESOME NIGHTS  

Posted by OutlawZ

27th May 2009
that was the 1st time I met Bboy Katsu
from JAPAN!!!!!!!!
repping All Area Crew, Fresh Sox, 7$, and last but no least...
THE MIGHTY ZULU KINGZ!!!
he's a great guy...
just by sharing his knowledge with us...
I have already learned more than I could ever learn in my past years...
and that was only like 2 hours...
it was an incredible experience...
after that we went and took supper
went up to the Air Itam's Dam
in the middle of the night...
just awesome...hahaha
pics on that day will be up soon...
well...as soon as I get the photos from others...
that is...hahaha

28th May 2009
the last day of us meeting up
and hanging out with Katsu...

Bboy Katsu and Me

Bboy Katsu and Me

Me and Yusuf

Iz-e and Me

Dex and Me

sorry for the blurrish pics...
hey...what can I do?
I have crappy camera...
so...that will have to do...
for now at least...
haha...
oh ya...Dex is the Bboy of the Month
for May
props to him...
and Iz-e is the MC yet again!!!
hahaa...but he's great though...
keep on spreading the knowledge!!!!
KATSU thanks for coming down here!!!
hopefully we'll get to see you again soon...
much respect...
peace out

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments