Star Trek (2009)  

Posted by OutlawZ

Star Trek...
surprisinly...it is a good movie...
before I first watch it, I actually have doubts...
from the tv series that I saw...
it was not the kind of show that I would keep on watching
but the movie is totally different...
now I'm kinda looking forward to it's sequel
the story is great...
the acting is great...
the dialogue is great...
all in all...it's a GREAT MOVIE...
so I'll give it a rating of 8.5/10
the movie has many familiar faces as the casts...
such as Zachary Quinto from Heroes (the TV Series)
he's Sylar in Heroes...
then we have Eric Bana from Hulk as the Hulk
John Cho from Harold and Kumar as Harold
and Karl Urban from LOTR as Eomer...
it's a MUST WATCH :D

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments