100th Post Milestone  

Posted by OutlawZ

it was supposed to be a good milestone...
the 100th post...
supposed to be good news...
but no...
it is the post of sorrow...
much sorrow...sadness...and depression...
hahaha...nah...
it's not that bad...
but it is kinda sad though...
I failed 1 paper...
and it's C-
oh yea...C- and I can't graduate...
just cause of 1 subject...
this is terrible...extremely terrible...

what am I gonna do now?
guess I'll just find a job in the meantime...
while waiting to resit that bloody 1 paper...
and...damn...it's sad to say...
no more KL for me...
a failure means I'll be living in Penang for a long time...
this is crap...total crap...

but at least my dilemma is gone now...
don't need to think about whether I should go to KL or not...
it's all over...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Monday, May 18, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments