Bboy Nite...  

Posted by OutlawZ



phew...
damn...

finally I got my ass out of the house...
April 30th 2009...

it was the 2nd Bboy of the Month competition
for Bboy Nite in New World Park...
this time we had bboys from KL, Malacca and Australia

they came to support and teach us

the bboys in penang...

there might not be many people that will appreciate what they are doing...
but I do appreciate what they have done...
you guys are doing great!!!!

keep it up...keep on spreading the knowledge...

nobody understands what is bboying anymore...

the culture is in shambles...
special thanks to Iz-e for the workshop...

I've learned a lot on that day...
and I hope to see you guys soon...

PEACE OUT


-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Friday, May 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments