Recent Highlights  

Posted by OutlawZ

April 19th
Bought a laptop from Dell
it is a Dell Studio 1555
it's hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
it's my 1st laptop....so....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
it's in midnight blue...you can say it's dark blue
and there are a lot of games that I can play with it...
just so awesome...totally awesome...

April 20th
1st paper of my exam...
it was...well...
totally shitty...hahahaha...
not that much blank...but uh...
what I wrote was totally irrelevant...
way way way out of topic...
ridiculous stuff...and all...you know...
ahahah

April 21st
2nd and final paper of my exam...
and yet again...
IT WAS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
I focus on the wrong thing this time...
and ended up like an asshole...
like a serious big time retarded moronic asshole...
really hoping that I can pass right now...
damn...

hmmmmm...
well...nothing much after that...
things are FREAKING boring...
got nothing to do whole day...
help me? anyone? just anyone?
please??????
sigh...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments