SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!!!!!  

Posted by OutlawZ

should have post this a few days ago
but...you know...got caught up with some stuff...
so...yea...
anyway...finally done my shopping...
for chinese new year...2 days ago
which is Wednesday...
went with "her"...
if you know what I mean... :D
the girl who's heart I have devoted myself to melting...
phew...
total I bought like 10 tops...
OH YEA...
hahahaha...
6 t-shirts...
2 polo tee....
2 long-sleeves shirts...
it's CRAZY I'M TELLING YOU!!!!
yea....
then....I only bought 1 jeans...
LOL...crap....
so many tops but only 1 jeans...
no other pants too...nothing else...
hahaha...
I'm still missing a pair of shoes...
gotta go shop for it some time...
soon I hope...hmmmm...
PUMA SHOES FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya...
all classes have already finished for this sem...
means final exams ARE HERE!!!!!
next week...
3 papers in 3 days...
14 15 16....
GOD DAMN IT...
that is totally RETARDED...
100% RETARDATION....
that's all for now...lazy...-_-

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments