Hiking  

Posted by OutlawZ

Went hiking last Saturday
damn...
it was quite tiring...
haven't been hiking for a long time...
as in like a REALLY REALLY LONG TIME...
LOL...
but it was fun...
finally get to sweat and exercise...
and here are some pictures...


this is at the No. 3 resting place...
I don't know it's called No. 3...
it's not the 3rd resting place or anything...
but the place is called No. 3...lol...


and here's the surrounding of No. 3...
it's pretty cool actually...
the breeze...the wind...
it was just awesome...
I love the environment...


and here I am...
going down the hill...
it was pretty hot that time...
it was around 12pm
so yea...it was hot...


and here's the view from the not so top...
on the way going down...
decided to take a pic 1st...
haha...
I know it wasn't a really great shot...
hey...I'm not a guy who take a lot of pics...
hell...I rarely take any pics anyway...
so there you have it...
my hiking "adventure"...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments