HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR  

Posted by OutlawZ

GONG XI FA CHAI(Mandarin)
KIONG HI HUAT CHAI(Hokkien)
GONG HEI FATT CHOI(Cantonese)

lol...super duper late post...
been a little busy lately...
well cause it's chinese new year...
so we have to go visit relatives houses...
go here and there...
but this year is kinda boring...
because she's not here?
haha...
but it's not like I get to see her often anyway...
but know that she's in Penang...
is still way better than knowing she's in hometown...
I don't know...
I just know that I'm missing her like crazy...
hahaha...

exam again next week...
bloody Discrete Mathematical Structures...
then last paper will be Business Organization and Management...
phew....
2 more to go...come on...
I CAN GO IT!!!!
I hope so...lol...
the last paper was TOTALLY SHITASS too...
stupid Basic Economic Principles...
it ain't that BASIC for **** sake...
hopefully I can pass...hopefully...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments