4 papers have been finished so far...
and...the one on last Thursday was shitty as hell...
freaking flunking mania...
the Friday paper was okay...
it wasn't as bad...
but yesterday paper was shit too...
never thought that it can be this tough...
I don't get it that why does programming subjects have written exams?
lol...that's just stupid...really stupid...
sigh...another paper tomorrow...
freaking economics...
damn...I hate that subject...
stupid exams going on...
and with my mind going haywire...
from missing her badly...
haven't talk to her for like so many days...
how am I suppose to overcome this shit...
bah...
just kill me already...
and...the one on last Thursday was shitty as hell...
freaking flunking mania...
the Friday paper was okay...
it wasn't as bad...
but yesterday paper was shit too...
never thought that it can be this tough...
I don't get it that why does programming subjects have written exams?
lol...that's just stupid...really stupid...
sigh...another paper tomorrow...
freaking economics...
damn...I hate that subject...
stupid exams going on...
and with my mind going haywire...
from missing her badly...
haven't talk to her for like so many days...
how am I suppose to overcome this shit...
bah...
just kill me already...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, January 21, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments