wow....
it has been a month since my last update...
what happened so far...
hmmm...
a lot of shit that's for sure...
damn...
hmmm...
a lot of shit that's for sure...
damn...
11th of Sept is gonna be the 1st paper
for my final exam...
year 2 sem 1...
phew...and it's Data Communication...
a bloody subject I must say...
exam until 20th of Sept...
NINE FREAKING DAYS...
a freaking long CATASTROPHE...
sigh...
and yet again...
fallen for someone that I can never be with...
hahaha..
same old story...
just with different person...
ah well...
my stupid lame ass story will never end I guess...
sigh...
this is life I guess..
or maybe it's just me...
my destiny...
to always be alone in a sad world...
hahaha...
emo huh?
what is life without emotions right?
that gotta be sucky..
emotions...feelings...
they are good at times...
but they are also the things that kill...
yup...those are killers...
enough crap for now...
30th of August...
hmmm...
1 day before the 51st Independence Day...
what should I do...
arghhh...
time to sleep...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Saturday, August 30, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments