Orientation Night / Odyssey Night  

Posted by OutlawZ

28th July 2008
Time : around 6 p.m.

on the way to College...
to meet up with some friends and stuff like that
I'm not in the picture cause I was the one taking it -_-

getting vain in the car with a friend...
hahaha...
damn...only vain on that day itself...
the rest of the day I'm like normal...
don't know why...suddenly into cam-whoring...
>< the lovely couple...
the driver too...
hahah...
he's the driver of the day...

Time : around 6:30p.m.
eating at Sunrise McD
hahaha...
yup...from TARC we went all the way to Sunrise
just to eat
then we went all the way back up again
ain't we nuts?
totally...

Time : around 7:20p.m.
finally reached TARC
and we went straight in to the College Auditorium
we are sititng on the 2nd floor...
cause 1st floor was full...
so...oh well...
(btw...there are no pics of the performances)
why?
cause it's too far away for me to capture anything...
and this year prom ain't that good...

here are the guys...
the girls are in the auditorium
while the guys went out and cam-whore
LOL~~~~~
yea...we are nuts...so sue us
guess which is me?

hey come on...we weren't ready...
damn it...

now that's better...

lol...this is so wrong...
VERY WRONG...

I look so weird...
do i?
hahaha...
seems like it...
but I like the blazer...so cool...

Group Photos~!~!~!

well...
all and all...
we are a bunch of VAINERS
ahaha...
but just on that day itself...
but it was a fun night...
mixing with friends...
and just enjoy the night out...
but not the prom...
didn't really enjoy the prom...
hahah...
just enjoy the photo taking :D

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments