yea yea yea...
I know it's been A REALLY LONG TIME
since I last updated...
so now here...
here's a little update...
hahaha...
how little? I'm not sure either...
hahaha...have to start with a little crapping
well...that's what a no-lifer does right?
:D
anyway...
am not really sure what to blog about too...
other than Year 2 is really CRAZY!!!!
yup...it ain't no joke ya'll!!!!
everything is crazy...
from the coursework to the tests, assignments...
the lecturers...and of cause the WORKLOAD...
damn man....
one man can only take this much...
anymore than that, might as well just kill him...
I'm not really sure how long I can bare with this...
phew...
life's getting boring-er day after day...
luckily I'm still in the bboy scene...
or I really am gonna go crazy...
good way to release stress
and to exercise too :D
going to have a test next week...
4 chapters...weeee...
Bon Odori is on this Saturday...
hmmm...
and it's definitely gonna rain...
and where the hell am I suppose to park my car...
I don't wanna stuck in there...
the traffic is gonna be EXTREMELY TERRIBLE!!!!
Orientation Night / Odyssey Night / Prom Night
is coming up...it's on the 28th of July
2 more weeks...
damn...should I buy new clothes or not?
and I'm still dateless...
hmmmm....
pick up a date there? lol...
as if....
ah well...I guess I'm going there alone...
ok...that's all for today...
thanks for reading folks...
take care...
and be back for more soon..
hopefully...hahaha
:D
I know it's been A REALLY LONG TIME
since I last updated...
so now here...
here's a little update...
hahaha...
how little? I'm not sure either...
hahaha...have to start with a little crapping
well...that's what a no-lifer does right?
:D
anyway...
am not really sure what to blog about too...
other than Year 2 is really CRAZY!!!!
yup...it ain't no joke ya'll!!!!
everything is crazy...
from the coursework to the tests, assignments...
the lecturers...and of cause the WORKLOAD...
damn man....
one man can only take this much...
anymore than that, might as well just kill him...
I'm not really sure how long I can bare with this...
phew...
life's getting boring-er day after day...
luckily I'm still in the bboy scene...
or I really am gonna go crazy...
good way to release stress
and to exercise too :D
going to have a test next week...
4 chapters...weeee...
Bon Odori is on this Saturday...
hmmm...
and it's definitely gonna rain...
and where the hell am I suppose to park my car...
I don't wanna stuck in there...
the traffic is gonna be EXTREMELY TERRIBLE!!!!
Orientation Night / Odyssey Night / Prom Night
is coming up...it's on the 28th of July
2 more weeks...
damn...should I buy new clothes or not?
and I'm still dateless...
hmmmm....
pick up a date there? lol...
as if....
ah well...I guess I'm going there alone...
ok...that's all for today...
thanks for reading folks...
take care...
and be back for more soon..
hopefully...hahaha
:D
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, July 14, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments