Things to ponder about...  

Posted by OutlawZ

been thinking a lot lately...
hmmm...
about lots of stuff...
some might think that it's stupid stuff
some might think I'm crazy...
but oh well...
who cares anyway...
hahaha...

ok...
these are what I've been thinking about these few days...

"How much would you sacrifice for the ones you love?"
"How far would you go for the ones you love?"
"Is it worth it to change yourself for someone?"
"Ever wonder that the you right now are the real you?"
"What is love?"
"Does true love really exist?"
"What is the meaning of life?"

hahaha...
yup...I know...
I'm getting crazier by the second...
that's all for today folks...
hopefully it's gonna be a good weather
for this Saturday Bon Odori
hmmm...
take care

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments