nothing much happened today
other than there's a mad lecturer
I think she has PMS today
she was okay yesterday
but today she's like NUTS
and tomorrow is gonna be my DOOMSDAY
the time has come
gawd....it sucks...
the questions that are going to come out is extremely difficult
I don't know how I'm going to pass it
sigh...I need miracle now...
other than there's a mad lecturer
I think she has PMS today
she was okay yesterday
but today she's like NUTS
and tomorrow is gonna be my DOOMSDAY
the time has come
gawd....it sucks...
the questions that are going to come out is extremely difficult
I don't know how I'm going to pass it
sigh...I need miracle now...
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, April 09, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments