the day started with a lot of sarcasm
early in the morning the lecturer came in only
she started to be sarcastic already
what a great way to start a day
must be on PMS again
probably...what other reasons?
then move on to learning HTML
for my GPT(Grand Practical Test)
lol...it's tough
I don't have the time to finish it
so many questions, but so little time
many didn't finish either
it's totally crazy I'm telling you
but at least I did all I can
now I can only hope for the best
oh well...
early in the morning the lecturer came in only
she started to be sarcastic already
what a great way to start a day
must be on PMS again
probably...what other reasons?
then move on to learning HTML
for my GPT(Grand Practical Test)
lol...it's tough
I don't have the time to finish it
so many questions, but so little time
many didn't finish either
it's totally crazy I'm telling you
but at least I did all I can
now I can only hope for the best
oh well...
This entry was posted
on Thursday, April 10, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments