poem?  

Posted by OutlawZ

it's been a long time since I last wrote a poem
hmm...guess I lost my inspiration far longer than I thought
well...I shall start again now
since I got nothing much to blog about these few days
nothing happens in the past few days
except that I'm no longer a Junior
entering my 2nd year in the coming semester
last Friday was the last day of Year 1 or Junior
going to be a Senior now...lol...yea
1 year had passed just like that
damn...
so much had happened...
so much memories...
so much...pain?
hahahaha...wtf?...it's 1:33am right now
and I'm crapping so much shit
and my bloody comp broke down
gotta buy a new DVD-WRITER
gonna have to waste money on comp again
sigh...
my head feel like bursting right now
hmmm...gonna continue this next time
and I'm gonna start back on writing poem
check back often to see how's my progress eh?
Vous revoir

This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments