my 1st paper is this Wednesday
Calculus and Algebra
damn...wtf is that?
I wish i know...that is like
I don't know what to say at all
just that I'm so gonna get screwed
needless to say, exam is killing me
and my bloody comp still can't work
changed the DVD-WRITER but it's not that
wonder what is the caused of the problem
damn it...I can't relax at all
without my comp...
trying my best to do my c&a
did quite a number of questions
but uh...I still need to refer
I don't wanna get nervous
and blank out again
then I'll get screwed so bad
that even biggest drill in the world
can't drill so deep
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
going crazy now
Calculus and Algebra
damn...wtf is that?
I wish i know...that is like
I don't know what to say at all
just that I'm so gonna get screwed
needless to say, exam is killing me
and my bloody comp still can't work
changed the DVD-WRITER but it's not that
wonder what is the caused of the problem
damn it...I can't relax at all
without my comp...
trying my best to do my c&a
did quite a number of questions
but uh...I still need to refer
I don't wanna get nervous
and blank out again
then I'll get screwed so bad
that even biggest drill in the world
can't drill so deep
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
going crazy now
This entry was posted
on Monday, April 21, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments