the written test for today was tough...damn...
wonder how bad I did...
hopefully I can at least pass?...lol...I know I should aim higher, but uh...
well...from the way I did it, I don't have that much confidence...hahaha...
then went to A&W for lunch...thrice in 2 weeks...lol...
sooner or later gonna be joining Super Size Me 2...hahah...
hmmm...currently preparing for tomorrow's presentation...phew...
presentation is okay, if I can just read from the paper, but I need to memorise the stuff...
sigh...well...we shall see how it goes then...wish me luck(or miracle :D)
wonder how bad I did...
hopefully I can at least pass?...lol...I know I should aim higher, but uh...
well...from the way I did it, I don't have that much confidence...hahaha...
then went to A&W for lunch...thrice in 2 weeks...lol...
sooner or later gonna be joining Super Size Me 2...hahah...
hmmm...currently preparing for tomorrow's presentation...phew...
presentation is okay, if I can just read from the paper, but I need to memorise the stuff...
sigh...well...we shall see how it goes then...wish me luck(or miracle :D)
This entry was posted
on Monday, April 07, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments