Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1.Do you believe in love at first sight?
love at first sight eh...hmmm...well....it could happen...i mean anything is possible...love is boundless...so...i guess so?
2.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
hmmmm....that's a tough 1...france or italy....which is it...i think i'll go for ITALY!!!!! VIVA ITALIA!!!! lol...
3.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
What kind of a question is that? I see rainbow almost every time after the rain...-_-
4.What are you afraid to lose the most now?
hmmm....my love ones
5.If you win $1 million, what would you do?
buy a house n a car, the rest for my parents(I know all of u would think "no way...nah...impossible and stuff like that...but I'm serious)
6.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
well...I would, if I have the courage to do so...it's not easy you see...
7.Movies that I enjoy most?
CHICK FLICKS!!!yup...seriously...not a joke...not at all...then of cause comedies, horrors too...
8.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
honesty, understanding, speak up what is in their mind
9.What annoy you the most?
woa...what annoy me the most? hmmm....let me see....erm....a salesperson? lol....can't think of 1 right now...there are many things that annoy me but not 1 of them that really annoy me
10.Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
a romantic hug followed by a passionate kiss
11.Will you choose a girl who is good looking but not that smart or a girl who is not that good looking but quite smart?
hmmm....well...I guess I'll go for not that good looking but quite smart...
12.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
what is it....hmmm....couldn't think of anything...guess I'm still finding for it...
13.Will you join politics?
well, if i get the chance...i will...i love politics...but uh...the politics over here are...well...not the type that I really like...
14.Are you a shopaholic or not?
if I got the money...definitely I am 1...hahaha
15.If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
erm...my laziness definitely
16.What's on ur mind right now?
big test this thursday....
17.What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
some stupid stuff about a game...
18.What is the nicest moment that ever happened in ur life?
well...hmmmm...can't say for sure...maybe next time eh...
19.Do you believe that love can be everlasting?
I do...because I'm the kind of person who believe in love...
20.What will you do today if tomorrow Earth is gonna be destroyed?
try everything that I've never tried before...tell all the people that I love "I love them"...and just do some stupid, crazy, unbelievable stunts... :D...hahahaha
im tagging you:
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, April 08, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
About Me
- OutlawZ
- Current Status : Confused
CHATTERBOX!!!!!!
Friends' Blog
Recent Posts
Twitter!
Followers
Nuffnang
Archives
- February 2010 (3)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (4)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (11)
- July 2009 (7)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (8)
- April 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (2)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (8)
- November 2008 (6)
- October 2008 (6)
- September 2008 (8)
- August 2008 (1)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (4)
- May 2008 (14)
- April 2008 (26)
0 comments