The end of my days in Western Digital...  

Posted by OutlawZ

wow...time passes really fast...
I have worked there for like 2 months already...
heh...pretty amazing huh...
nothing special on my last day...
and there is nothing much to do too...
hahaha...
but with this ending,
shall mark a new beginning...
which is...a new college...
back to studying life...that it is....
heh...it's degree now....
hmmmmmm...
hopefully it's gonna be fun...hopefully...lol

anyway...it has been a great experience working in WD(Western Digital)
learnt a lot of stuff....
having a real job...a full time job....in a real life environment...
so this is how it's like...heh....
at least now I know what it's like....
it's pretty cool if you have cool colleagues....
and of course cool boss...hahah
but if you have some moron as your boss or even colleagues...
it will, but only bring shitty working life
I guess it's goodbye WD...
so long....


-OutlawZ
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 06, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments