I'll be performing this Wednesday...
which is on the 5th of August...
in TARC...
and I still haven't find a song to perform yet...
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I A SO DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...
yes...dead-er than the dead....
crap crap crap...
anyone got any nice awesome song to recommend?
it would be better if it's hip-hop or rap...
other types of songs need a good voice....
and that is something that I don't have
you don't need a good voice for rapping...
so yea...anyone?!!!!
HELP!!!!!
which is on the 5th of August...
in TARC...
and I still haven't find a song to perform yet...
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I A SO DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...
yes...dead-er than the dead....
crap crap crap...
anyone got any nice awesome song to recommend?
it would be better if it's hip-hop or rap...
other types of songs need a good voice....
and that is something that I don't have
you don't need a good voice for rapping...
so yea...anyone?!!!!
HELP!!!!!
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Sunday, August 02, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments