Hypothetically...
let's just say that IF that I have only a few weeks left...
as in I have only a few weeks left to live...
would anyone care about that?
and IF I die...who would come to my funeral?
who would care to spend the last moments of my life with me?
who would be with me till the end?
since my end is such a short time only...
but still...who would care?
does it even matter if I am dead or alive?
but what if I am not dying?
will that make any differences?
if I am not dying and just living my life as it is...
would anyone care?
if I were to ask if anyone would like to spend some time with me...
without the knowledge that I am about to die...
would anyone care?
what if after some time the doctor found out that I was cure...
like a miracle or something...
would anyone care?
what about the people that were with me for my last moments...
suddenly they know that I am cure...
would they care?
hahahaha...
damn...
suddenly I feel so...empty...
I have all this weird thoughts in my mind...
it's all out of a sudden...
and they are scary thoughts...
but what IF I am telling the truth?
and I am really dying...
hmmmmmmmmm...
let's just say that IF that I have only a few weeks left...
as in I have only a few weeks left to live...
would anyone care about that?
and IF I die...who would come to my funeral?
who would care to spend the last moments of my life with me?
who would be with me till the end?
since my end is such a short time only...
but still...who would care?
does it even matter if I am dead or alive?
but what if I am not dying?
will that make any differences?
if I am not dying and just living my life as it is...
would anyone care?
if I were to ask if anyone would like to spend some time with me...
without the knowledge that I am about to die...
would anyone care?
what if after some time the doctor found out that I was cure...
like a miracle or something...
would anyone care?
what about the people that were with me for my last moments...
suddenly they know that I am cure...
would they care?
hahahaha...
damn...
suddenly I feel so...empty...
I have all this weird thoughts in my mind...
it's all out of a sudden...
and they are scary thoughts...
but what IF I am telling the truth?
and I am really dying...
hmmmmmmmmm...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Saturday, May 16, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
4 comments