here it is again...
the time of the semester...
final sem...final week...
damn...
can't believe 6 weeks just ended like that...
it's the 7th and last week of Year 2 Sem 3...
oh well...that's life huh...
and the reason I'm blogging right now is cause I can't sleep...
bloody hell...
don't know why
I just can't sleep..insomnia perhaps?
hmmmm...hopefully not...
I don't have it for a long time already...
so...no...don't want that...
anyway...that means final examination is coming too...
in about a week time...
ugh...crappy stuff...
haven't even started a single shit yet...
hahaha...
I'm heading for doomnation...care to join? anyone?
the time of the semester...
final sem...final week...
damn...
can't believe 6 weeks just ended like that...
it's the 7th and last week of Year 2 Sem 3...
oh well...that's life huh...
and the reason I'm blogging right now is cause I can't sleep...
bloody hell...
don't know why
I just can't sleep..insomnia perhaps?
hmmmm...hopefully not...
I don't have it for a long time already...
so...no...don't want that...
anyway...that means final examination is coming too...
in about a week time...
ugh...crappy stuff...
haven't even started a single shit yet...
hahaha...
I'm heading for doomnation...care to join? anyone?
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, April 13, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments