Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Massive waves of weapons of mass destruction continues to hunt me...
lol...yea...seriously...
finished 2 presentations today...
but there is a test for Discrete Mathematical Structures...
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!
I don't even know myself...
it's some retardedly stupidly idiotic subject?
lol...I mean...it's just not for human...
damn...I know nothing about that subject...
how am I suppose to pass that subject now...-_-
then there's an "open-book" test this Friday...
what the...
2 freaking nutcase assignments next week...
it just keep getting better...lol
bloody hell...this is MADNESS I TELL YOU...
lol...yea...seriously...
finished 2 presentations today...
but there is a test for Discrete Mathematical Structures...
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!
I don't even know myself...
it's some retardedly stupidly idiotic subject?
lol...I mean...it's just not for human...
damn...I know nothing about that subject...
how am I suppose to pass that subject now...-_-
then there's an "open-book" test this Friday...
what the...
2 freaking nutcase assignments next week...
it just keep getting better...lol
bloody hell...this is MADNESS I TELL YOU...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, December 10, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments