ahhh....life....
hahaha...
should I thank or curse life?
I'm really confused you see....
at 1st...everything seems great
it seems so nice and fun...
well...that's life...yea I know
but life just f***s me whenever it sees fit
lol...
yea...seriously
I ain't joking or anything
damn...
ah well...
for now...all I wanna say is
I wish them good luck...
all I ever wanted is just for her to be happy,
it doesn't matter if it's with me or without me...
I know it might sound stupid
or some might say I'm just crapping
but that's truly what I feel
I don't joke or lie about what and how I feel...
well for now...
let's just say...I'll just let it go...
there's nothing much I can do anyway...
yea...it might hurts me and all
but no matter what...
the sacrifice of 1 person for the better good,
is something good...
it's better than having the rest suffer right?
yea I'm a retard...
if a person suffer can make the rest happy...
I guess it's the price I'm willing to pay...
I'll get better...
I do hope so...
hahaa...
I'm going crazy here...seriously crazy...
tired and sick of life...
damn it...
conclusion...
I wish the two of you all the best...
and uh...
lol...I don't know what else to say
ahhh shit...
-end-
hahaha...
should I thank or curse life?
I'm really confused you see....
at 1st...everything seems great
it seems so nice and fun...
well...that's life...yea I know
but life just f***s me whenever it sees fit
lol...
yea...seriously
I ain't joking or anything
damn...
ah well...
for now...all I wanna say is
I wish them good luck...
all I ever wanted is just for her to be happy,
it doesn't matter if it's with me or without me...
I know it might sound stupid
or some might say I'm just crapping
but that's truly what I feel
I don't joke or lie about what and how I feel...
well for now...
let's just say...I'll just let it go...
there's nothing much I can do anyway...
yea...it might hurts me and all
but no matter what...
the sacrifice of 1 person for the better good,
is something good...
it's better than having the rest suffer right?
yea I'm a retard...
if a person suffer can make the rest happy...
I guess it's the price I'm willing to pay...
I'll get better...
I do hope so...
hahaa...
I'm going crazy here...seriously crazy...
tired and sick of life...
damn it...
conclusion...
I wish the two of you all the best...
and uh...
lol...I don't know what else to say
ahhh shit...
-end-
This entry was posted
on Sunday, June 15, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments