I know it's been long time since my last update
so here it is...
an UPDATE
okay...let me see...
firstly, I'm gonna talk about...
I back in the scene of B-Boying
yea!!!!
it's been a really really really really long time
since last year July?
cause of my accident, then lots of stuff going on
so I stopped...
now...I'M FINALLY BACK!!!!
HELL YEAH!!!!
I'm glad that I'm back anyway...
get to exercise...
do the stuff that I love...
my passion...
it's great....
and of cause, I suck badly
hey...what do you expect?
its' been almost a year now...
hahaha...
but I'll get better...must start practising now
hahaha...
oh ya...watched a movie few days ago
that is
My Wife is a Gambling Maestro

it's a nice movie
quite entertaining
IF you are into COMEDY
strictly for those COMEDY SEEKING PEOPLE ONLY
for those that want a serious movie
KEEP OUT OF THIS MOVIE
overall I'll give it around 6/10?
which means...you should go during the weekdays
before 6PM if you have student card
okay...I guess that's all for now
hahaha...
damn...my entire body is aching
I'm too old for this...
LOL~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
so here it is...
an UPDATE
okay...let me see...
firstly, I'm gonna talk about...
I back in the scene of B-Boying
yea!!!!
it's been a really really really really long time
since last year July?
cause of my accident, then lots of stuff going on
so I stopped...
now...I'M FINALLY BACK!!!!
HELL YEAH!!!!
I'm glad that I'm back anyway...
get to exercise...
do the stuff that I love...
my passion...
it's great....
and of cause, I suck badly
hey...what do you expect?
its' been almost a year now...
hahaha...
but I'll get better...must start practising now
hahaha...
oh ya...watched a movie few days ago
that is
My Wife is a Gambling Maestro

it's a nice movie
quite entertaining
IF you are into COMEDY
strictly for those COMEDY SEEKING PEOPLE ONLY
for those that want a serious movie
KEEP OUT OF THIS MOVIE
overall I'll give it around 6/10?
which means...you should go during the weekdays
before 6PM if you have student card
okay...I guess that's all for now
hahaha...
damn...my entire body is aching
I'm too old for this...
LOL~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
This entry was posted
on Saturday, May 10, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments