I've said that I'm going to start back
on writing poems
and now this is what I've done so far
on writing poems
and now this is what I've done so far
In this world of chaos and disorder,
where hope is only a word that exist in the dictionary.
What everyone cares about now
is how much money you have.
Nobody believe in LOVE anymore,
it's like it has never existed before.
How can such beautiful thing known as LOVE
has become nothing more than a myth?
But I refuse to believe that it doesn't exist anymore,
there is still such thing known as LOVE.
lol...what the crap was it?
I wish I know...damn...I can't think of any good shit anymore
getting lamer and cheesier day by day...
god damn it..arghhhh...
I'm screwed....
ahhh well...
I wish I know...damn...I can't think of any good shit anymore
getting lamer and cheesier day by day...
god damn it..arghhhh...
I'm screwed....
ahhh well...
This entry was posted
on Saturday, May 03, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments