Monday  

Posted by OutlawZ

ahhhh...monday blues...LOL...
nah..
woke up at around 10:30am...
then went out at 12pm
fetch a friend and went to car wash
plus vacuum too
my car is infested with ANTS(black ants)
bloody god damn lots of ants
totally crazy, luckily they were able to get rid of the ants
or I'll spray SHIELDTOX TILL IT'S EMPTY

then went to eat at Old Town
the 1 in New World Park
the food is nice though...
never tried before and don't know where else to go
so decided to go there

then drop my friend back at around 3 something
went back home
finally started on doing my homepage
which I need to pass up on Wednesday
yup..another last minute stuff
in total I need to have 3 web pages
my homepage is like OMGWTFBBQ
damn sucky

GIMME SOME INSPIRATION PLEASE?!!!!
someone? anyone?
I need inspiration in my life...
sigh...

This entry was posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments