Finally...  

Posted by OutlawZ

I made a blog...big deal...lol...well...making a blog has been in my mind for quite some time now and uh...well...this is it...my blog...hahaha...

what's going on in my life so far...phew...it's gonna take a long time to finish it...hahaha...let's just skip everything from the day I was born till today...no point looking back into the past right?...let's just move on and think about the present :D

I guess blogging will keep me occupied during some boring times...lol...anyway...since this is something new, so I'm gonna write a poem...here it goes :


On this day,
3rd of April 2008,
marks a new day for me,
and also a new beginning,
it is this day that I started blogging,
and it is this day too that I'll be me
and nobody else,
I am who and what I am,
nothing can change that.


lol...sounds so sucky...what to do...wrote that in like what 5 minutes?hahaha...maybe I'll write a better one next time...man...it's already 1:22 AM and I got class at 9 AM ...totally screwed...okay...this is all for now...see ya...adios

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments